Annual General Meeting
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Milton Sports Centre
605 Santa Maria Blvd.
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Register online for the Milton Chamber AGM
Can't attend the AGM? Downlaod the AGM proxy
The Milton Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at the Milton Sports Centre. The Milton Chamber membership will vote in a new Board of Directors for the upcoming year.
The Board of Directors is elected from the membership to represent the interests of the business community across all sectors. Chamber volunteers and staff are guided in their day-to day activities by the Chamber's statement of Mission and Goals. Our Board of Directors and Executive Committee are charged with overall responsibility for the Chamber's strategic direction and policy.
This year's AGM will also include a Special Membership Meeting regarding Chamber Boundary Changes. At this special membership meeting, member will vote on a resolution to change the exsisting boundaries of the Milton Chamber of Commerce in order to reflect the current coundaries of the Town of Milton.
If you are unable to attend these meetings please complete proxies for both.
Download the proxy and package for the AGM
Dowload the proxy and package for the Special Meeting
2013 Board of Directors
- President -Richard Bolton, Centricity 360Consulting
- Past President - Melissa L. Coulson, Chartered Accountant
- Vice President -Lesley Mansfield, Prosperity ONE
- Treasurer - Douglas Francis, Padgett Business Services
- Executive Director - Sandy Martin, Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Ryan Carson, Haber & Associates
- Teresa Fujarczuk - Granite Ridge Golf Club
- Keith Hesse - Aimco Solrex
- Walter Heyden, Dufferin Aggregates
- Rick Malboeuf, Town Council Representative
- Blake Mercer - Mercer & Mercer CGA
- Heather Rickard, RBC Royal Bank
- Rob Rubino, RBC Dominion Securities