Annual General Meeting
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Milton Sports Centre
605 Santa Maria Blvd.
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
The Milton Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting was held on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at the Milton Sports Centre. The Milton Chamber membership voted in a new Board of Directors for the upcoming year.
The Board of Directors is elected from the membership to represent the interests of the business community across all sectors. Chamber volunteers and staff are guided in their day-to day activities by the Chamber's statement of Mission and Goals. Our Board of Directors and Executive Committee are charged with overall responsibility for the Chamber's strategic direction and policy.
This year's AGM will also include a Special Membership Meeting regarding Chamber Boundary Changes. At this special membership meeting, member will vote on a resolution to change the exsisting boundaries of the Milton Chamber of Commerce in order to reflect the current coundaries of the Town of Milton.
2014 Board of Directors
- President - Lesley Mansfield, Prosperity ONE
- Past President - Richard Bolton, Centricity 360Consulting
- Vice President - Teresa Fujarczuk, Granite Ridge Golf Club
- Treasurer - Buddy Edge,RBC Dominion Securities
- Executive Director - Sandy Martin, Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Keith Hesse, Aimco Solrex
- Walter Heyden, Dufferin Aggregates
- Rick Malboeuf, Town Council Representative
- Leslie McLaren. Roxul Inc.
- Blake Mercer, Mercer & Mercer CGA
- Howard Mott, Hutchinson Thompson Henderson & Mott
- David O'Connell, BANG! creative communications
- Rob Rubino, RBC Dominion Securities